New pacakge containing binaries with same name as some from the packages cons, pscan and hsffig.

Dear Hwei, Uwe and John,

We have uploaded a package to experimental, "emboss", and it contains
binaries whose name are already "taken" by your packages: cons, pscan
and splitter.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/emboss.html

Emboss is a suite of many command line programs, it has web interfaces
and people use the program names in scripts. I am therefore quite
reluctant to rename the Emboss binaries, as I think that people will
just not use the package if I do this.

I would like to have your opinion on what to do. The most
straightforward would be to swich the priorities of our packages to
extra and conflict on each other, but I do not know how to interpret the
policy... it this solution acceptable ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy