Re: Introducing myself

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, David Paleino wrote:

my name's David Paleino, I'm 20 year old and I come from Italy. I'm actually
studying Dentistry, thus I'm really interested in debian-med. I've already
packaged proda, and it's being fixed in various points before getting the Debian
repository.
I hope I can give a hand in the project!

Welcome in the project.
I just have heard about you from Nico Golde who asked whether it is
OK to sponsor proda on behalf of the debian-med packaging team.  In
general every DD is welcome to support our Debian-Med work.  In case
you will not find a sponsor for any Debian-Med related stuff you have
good chances to find somebody here.

Thanks for your work