News item for Debian-Med [Was: What is new in Debian-Med Etch ?]

On Thursday 19 April 2007 08:35, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > here is an improved version of the Etch progress report. Maybe you have
> > the same opinion as me: "It reads like those self-advertising messages
> > which we were seeing during windows installs ten years ago".

Hi,

many thanks for the excellent summary, I've just committed it to CVS. It
should be online in about four hours.

> (BTW, Tobias, do you have any
> idea why my 36 hours old changes to
>     english/devel/debian-med/{microbio.wml,research.wml}
> did not yet propagated.  It's so long ago that I changed something
> on the web site)

Hm, I can see both files are updated just fine. Maybe you're looking at some
old cached copies? My other guess would be that you're looking at the
German translation, which has not yet been updated. The English version
shows both changes for me.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | Dyslexics have more fnu.
Hamburg, Germany |