Re: TreeView X will not build with gcc 4.3

[This message is copied on the debian-med mailing list and the bug
report]

Dear Rod,

gcc-4.3 changed again and some headers had to be explicitely added in
order to compile Treeview X with the latest version. David Paleino, a
member of the Debian-Med packaging team, prepared the following patch to
solve the problem:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/treeviewx/trunk/debian/patches/80_missing_includes.dpatch?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

It seems that there are other possible approaches, as I managed to
acheive the same result by using #include <string.h> instead. I do not
know which is the best… (this is why I send copies of this email to the
bug report and our mailing list).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy