[HELP] Packages needed on alioth

Hi all,
we need some packages to be installed on the Alioth machine. Would someone
kindly ask Alioth admins to do that? They're willing to help developers, and my
only reason to ask it here (and not doing it directly) is that I do not have an
IRC client now. Please go on freenode, on #alioth, and ask for the following
packages to be installed:

python-zopeinterface
python-twisted-core
python-twisted-web
python-nouvelle
python-mysqldb

They're needed for a new feature of our website: the list of files
edited/added/removed/renamed of each commit log (see, for example, [1]).

Probably, python-mysqldb isn't really needed, but it's imported from LibCIA
code (and no, LibCIA is not a Debian package)

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer |  http://snipurl.com/qa_page