Re: NFU-Enabled FASTA: moving bioinformatics applications onto wide area networks

Thank you, Charles (also for your nice work on Glam2),

this reminds me that we should have an article on Debian-Med - either there
(needs $s) or in In Silico Biology (free) in which we describe ourselves. I
keep mentioning Debian in the method sections, but to add a ref to a peer
reviewed journal publication would not do bad to disseminate our work.

Cheers,

Steffen