Re: Please, stop abusing ddtss/DDTP

2007/11/22, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@debian.org>:

> >>      Generate a statistics page about Debian-MED packages
> >> with regards to DDTP across a few languages. Like "proda" is
> >> up-to-date in pt_BR and de but out-of-date in ja, cs and fr.
> >
> > In that case he should use something like:
> > http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?alltranslatedpackages=<lang>
> >
> > Much less effort...
>
>        Exactly.

I was not aware of ddt.cgi, is that documented anywhere on the net? I
haven't really done a comprehensive research, I have to admit. :(

>        So, let's just check to see what's going on.
>
>        Martijn, alioth is still blocked?
>
>        David, do you have plans to disable/fix it?

I'm actually not having any reliable internet connection; therefore
cannot do anything :(

If anyone on debian-med's side is willing to help, the script is on
alioth's server, "you know where". Otherwise, I'm sorry to admit this
problem will be probably looked at on Dec, 8, which is vacation, and I
could have a more attentive look at the problem (and re-read the whole
thread again, as GMail's interface doesn't help much in this kind of
conversations)

Have a nice day|night,
David

--