Re: Thoughts on the Vienna RNA package

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

I do not have any preference. Redundancy should be avoided. This is also why I
decided for the Vienna RNA package to include the RNAforest application from
Bielefeld rather than packaging the Bielefeld version.

This kind of smells like duplicated / forked code.  Please try to
talk / educate both authors before just picking one of them.
[I admit that this is a boring work but it is part of beeing a
Debian maintainer ...]