Re: BioImageSuite

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 23:42:10 Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, David Paleino wrote:
> > I believe that this depends on adding
> >
> > deb http://ddtp.debian.net/debian sid main
>
> Yes, certainly.
>
> > We should have a to-do list though, I'm losing track of what I have to do
> > :(
>
> We should add this to the Wiki ...

Thank you for the pointer, Andreas. I had already forgotten about ddtp. The
older I become, the more I think that it is indeed important, and so I
spontaneously decided to spend 1.5h in translating/reviewing 8 packages.

One is likely to need to manually retrieve biomed packages for translation.
Hence, it would be really helpful to something on the
debian-med.alioth.debian.org site that directly indicates packages and their
translations on the ddtp site.

A direct link to the German translations can be offered via
http://kleptog.org/cgi-bin/ddtss2-cgi/de/fetch?force=yes&package=%s
with %s being the name of the binary package. The "de" needs to be substituted
by the respective language.

Cheers,

Steffen