Re: Highly Accelerated and Parallelized Version of Parafit for Tests of Host-Parasite Coevolution

Dear Andreas,

Thanks a lot, let me know if there are any problems.
Please note that, in order to achieve optimal perforamnce the code, especially AxParafit, should
really be linked to one of the highly optimized BLAS libraries.
The best choice is probably Jack Dongarra's ATLAS, since it comes for free and it is only a little
bit slower than the respective AMD and Intel libraries.

All the best,

Alexis