New packages of EMBOSS that separate libajax and libnexus.

Dear all,

I just uploaded to mentors.debian.net a revised source package for
EMBOSS. It addresses some issues in the BTS, but not all. I would be
glad if somebody could review my changes, as some deal with library
packaging. There is definitely more work to do, in particular solving
problems with the use of private files of an obsolete version of the
libpcre, as well as trying to build against Debian's libplplot in order
to get rid of what remains in emboss-libs. But before doing this, I
would like to know if I can capitalise on my changes.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/emboss/emboss_5.0.0-2.dsc

The debdiff is very big because it contains the manpages. I uploaded it
on my personal website:

http://charles.plessy.org/debian/emboss_5.0.0-1-to-2.debdiff

--
Charles Plessy