Re: Bioperl dependency on libsvg-graph-perl

Le Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 11:26:02AM +0200, David Paleino a écrit :

> Hi Charles, hi *,
> before summer I made an ITP for libsvg-graph-perl but, I don't remember
> why, I couldn't do it.
> Now the package is complete, and it's in mentors repository[1].
>
> I've already asked for a sponsor in debian-perl.

Hi David,

I just saw in debian-perl that libsvg-graph-perl was already being
packaged... But it would be really helpful if you would help to package
the other libraries which are needed to upgrade bioperl:

http://wiki.debian.org/BioPerl

Once bioperl upgraded, the Generic Genome Browser can be packaged for
Debian. This will be one important milestone towards "apt-get install
human-genome"!

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy