Developer meeting in Extremadura: 17.-21.10.2007

Hi,

on behalf of the organiser César Gómez Martín I would like to collect the
following data from those people that would like to work in the field of
Custom Debian Distributions in generel, Debian-Science and Debian-Med.

The information that is needed is:

  - the preferred airport or airports of origin
  - the passport number (to book the flights)
  - the name exactly as it is on the passport

Because César needs this information at the end of this week make sure
that you send this to me until Friday MORNING because my DSL is broken
and it might happen that I wolöl be off-line from Friday noon. :-(

See you in the city of Mérida