Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 23:04:41 -0700
From: Phil Lacroute <lacroute@stanford.edu>
To: Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Subject: Re: Licanse for volpack (Was: Automake stuff for volpack)

Andreas,

The new license is now on the Stanford graphics lab website:
http://graphics.stanford.edu/software/bsd-license.html

I will change the license distributed with the library to the new one when I put the new version on the server. I will be traveling this coming week, so I'll do it the first week of Sept.

Thanks for the effort you put into the updates!

Phil