Re: Do we need Debian(-Med) machines?

On Sunday 12 August 2007 08:42, you wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2007, Steffen Moeller wrote:

[...draft of letter ...]
>  Am I right that you intentionally left out the topic of
> travel sponsoring which was another idea?

Yes. My reasoning was that tf some Debian-Med - Industry partnership evolves,
then the latter would be happy about everyone of us who speeks to his/her
peers about it. They thus reach an audience that they could only less easily
and more expensively reach themselves. To sponsor the one or other trip seems
very natural for me once we agree on what we expect from each other.

... and ... some googling on their side will find traces of our initial
brainstorming mentioning travel grants anyway :-) As a sidenote, I felt it to
be an interesting social experiment, drafting letters on public mailing
lists. The recipient does not require to read between the lines but can
expect to find the interline-space to be expressed literally in the backlogs
of the list.

Viele Gruesse

Steffen