Re: Debian mentioned in SGSMP bulletin

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Juergen Salk wrote:

just saw an article in latest SGSMP (Swiss association of medical
physicists) bulletin (starting at page 20).

 http://www.sgsmp.ch/bullA72.pdf

Great.

Unfortunately, I am not able to speak (or read) french but it's
nice to see Linux in general and in particular Debian mentioned
in a forum, which is not exactly the place where this happens on
a daily basis.

Unfortuantely I suffer from the thame "language disability".  But
I'd like to consider just contacting the author of the article. If
he just mentiones Debian - perhaps we could get a grip on him to
draw him into Debian-Med?