Re: Tags for biology and medecine (was : Debian Menu transition)

Le Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 06:53:38AM +0200, Luca Brivio a écrit :
> Alle ven 20 luglio 2007, Charles Plessy ha scritto:
> > actually, the Debian-Med project discussed about this in the past, and
> > for the moment we are just happy to use field::biology and request the
> > addition of field::medecine.
>
> I guess "field::medicine". :-)
>
> BTW: Would any debtags translation be useful [soon]?

Ciao Luca,

>From the debian-med point of view, I would say that it is not particulary
prioritary, especially that the vocabulary of the Debtags is rather
simple.

I think that the translation of the package descriptions is more
challenging, but more useful.

If you want an easier start, we have some .desktop files for which you
could provide Italian translations:

./treeviewx/trunk/debian/treeviewx.desktop
./perlprimer/trunk/debian/perlprimer.desktop
./seaview/trunk/debian/seaview.desktop
./clustalw/trunk/debian/clustalx.desktop
./melting/trunk/debian/melting-gui.desktop

They are in our SVN repository :

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/?rev=0&sc=0

Have a nice day,

--