Re: emboss-explorer: status

Le Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 04:40:41PM +0200, Anthony Boureux a écrit :
> Hi David, I just installed emboss-explorer-2.2.0-1 from experimental,
> it works nice thank you very much (I will try to make same deb package
> one day!!!), but I had minor problems :

> it didn't complete install because :
> 1/ output error from apt-get:

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry that we took some time to fix those problems we were aware
of. The reason is that EMBOSS 5.0.0 will be released this weekend and
that I was waiting this for making emboss and emboss-explorer uploaded
to unstable.

> I think you should install a
> Depends : libparse-recdescent-perl

Oh, I did not catch that one. I just commited it in our SVN now.

The new emboss package in Debian will break emboss-explorer because we
had to change some paths to avoid conflicts with other packages. We will
upload a fixed version of emboss-explorer at the same time which will
include your corrections.

Many thanks for using Debian-Med !

Bonne journée,

--