Re: libsbml-3.0.0beta2 is ready!

On Mon, 21 May 2007, Changyan Xie wrote:

As the release of libsbml-3.0.0beta2, the upstream authors finally
seperate the docs into another packages. So the reliance to latex2html
are no more now.

While it is nice to have sorted out one trouble out of the binary
package I recommend to package the documentation as well later on.

I have upload the new debian/ directory. Anyone has
time to check whether or not this package is ready to unstable?

Could you please send a complete URL - I can find the doc package

   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsbml-doc/

but not the library itself.

It is still ITP for 3 years.

It does not really matter how long an ITP bug is open.  However
I would recommend CCing the bug report mail address to keep people
informed that something is happening.