Re: Meshlab and Qutemol

Hi Teemu,

Sounds like a nice piece to be added to Debian, and I think I might use
meshlab from time to time. I wonder also how much of non-free volpack
library (http://graphics.stanford.edu/software/volpack/)
functionality mashlab covers and may be I could buzz AMIDE
(http://amide.sourceforge.net/) author asking to utilize meshlab
instead.

Please reflect your plans about the packages within Debian bug
tracking system - file either ITP (intent to package) or RFP (request
for packaging) bugs against wnpp for libvcg, qutemol, and meshlab.

reportbug wnpp
should be sufficient to guide you through such submission

I can help testing/sponsoring packages -- though due 2.6.20 my nvidia
doesn't work with nvidia driver any longer... I will have to reboot...

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark