Re: Opensource medical spelling tool

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 04:16:42PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> It seems to me that the best way to get openmedspel in Debian would be
> to make it available as a myspell/hunspell dictionnary,
Please consider aspell as well.

The benefit would be that GNUmed gains direct advantage of
openmedspell due to its use of pyenchant in its text input
fields. While pyenchant can also use myspell as a backend
aspell is better at handling languages with less simplistic
term structure, like German.

Thanks !
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346