Popularity contest - are you all contributing?

Dear all,

I just skimmed through our Debian Med packages at popcon.debian.org. Are you
all contributing to these anonymous statistics? The recent versions do no
longer need to send emails.

You are probably guessing it already, the number of installed packages ist
<70,  mostly <50, which I consider as rather low, It is not even counting the
people but the machines ... yuck.

So, we need routes for better advertisement of Debian-Med (and
Popularity-Contest :o) ), I presume. Maybe a better usage comes for free with
a higher number of packages that we make available.

Sigh.

Steffen