Re: BALLView - a molecular viewer and modeling tool

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Andreas Tille wrote:

For the moment I would recommend you file an ITP bug report

Ahh, well, I missed your ITP, sorry.

 ( http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ap-bts.en.html#s-howto_itp )

So I took over the suggested tagging for Debian-Med.

Thanks for the work

         Andreas.

PS: After a *really* quick view into the tarball you prepared two
    things I would change:

    1. I would repack the tarball and leave out the Mac OSX and Windows
       directory.  It is useless burden to the ftp archive

    2. The debian-upstream directory is a really interesting
       alternative to something we do not really like if upstream
       provides a debian directory.  I have to clear up my mind
       whether I wil like it or not. ;-)