Practice management software Elexis

Hi,

I just got the information about a practice management system for GPs
that is definitely missing on our todo list:

   http://www.elexis.ch
   http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/elexis

There are some use cases in Switzerland.  The package looks more
promissing than some others on our todo list, but I'm completely
lacking Java experience and so I do not really qualify for building
Elexis packages (despite the fact that I'm occupied by other
packaging tasks).  So I would be very happy if someone would
give it a try.

Please have a look and publish the project on our web pages.

Happy new year to all Debian-Med enthusiasts