About your NMU of clustalw

Dear Kai Hendry,

A few month ago you showed your interest for clustalw by NMUing a
version which builds with lesstif2. Thanks for the help! However, your
version of the package can not migrate to testing because it was not
built on s390 (and mipsel also, but apparently the mipsel porters are
taking care of it). Can you work out with your sponsor how to produce
the missing package, so that clustalw will be released with Etch?

The following links explain the actions we already taken. Basically,
building the latest version for s390, or removing the old one, is the
last step. I hope that you and your sponsor can finish the work and help
your NMUed version to be released.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/2006/10/msg00028.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-s390/2006/10/msg00020.html

(Copy sent to the the debian-med mailing list, as one of our
metapackages, med-bio, suggests clustalw.)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team