Re: (user-)Tagging ITPs

On Saturday 19 August 2006 03:04, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Le Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 07:32:46AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> > We should add this on the Debian-Med web page in general and put links
> > on the single sections to the specifically tagged parts.
>
> How about this?
[...]
> Also, I propose to remove the wnpp tag (but not the others) from the ITP
> for which a package was included in Debian.

Hi,

I've included a similar line. However, I'm not using the wnpp tag, so it
should not matter whether it's removed or not. Instead, I'm using the
package wnpp for the search and exclude all bugs with status "done". The
list should then be up to date automatically when the upload closes the ITP
bug -- even if someone forgets to remove the usertag wnpp.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | "To be is to do"  -- Plato
Hamburg, Germany | "To do is to be"  -- Aristotle