Re: (user-)Tagging ITPs

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Here is a proposal to make this transitional period very short:

lynx -width=10000 --dump 'http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=wnpp&include=subject:%5bmed' | \
  grep \# | grep med- | \
  perl  -ne '/#(\d*).+?\[([\w-]*)[\]}]$/ ; print "usertag $1 + $2\n"'

Great.

This gives me an almost-ready list of tag-setting commands of the bts:

usertag 75078 + med-imaging
usertag 170814 + med-imaging
usertag 175968 + med-hospital
usertag 199874 + med-bio
usertag 221492 + med-bio
usertag 237599 + med-research
usertag 241111 + med-bio
usertag 246476 + med-practice
usertag 277748 + med-bio
usertag 332666 + med-imaging
usertag 382994 + med-bio
usertag 64980 + med-tools
usertag 69446 + med-tools
usertag 136306 + med-research
usertag 146201 + med-doc
usertag 150636 + med-bio-dev
usertag 166282 + med-practice
usertag 200591 + med-bio
usertag 228319 + med-bio
usertag 241235 + med-bio
usertag 243771 + med-bio
usertag 252101 + med-bio
usertag 286167 + med-bio
usertag 289043 + med-bio
usertag 291379 + med-bio
usertag 293320 + med-bio
usertag 299856 + med-bio
usertag 306028 + med-bio
usertag 310932 + med-bio-dev
usertag 310934 + med-bio
usertag 311421 + med-bio
usertag 319945 + med-bio
usertag 321180 + med-bio

Now the big question is : which email adress for the "user" field? This
list?

Sounds reasonable.  If you ask me - go for it.  I do not think
that this will blow up the list.

PS: I attached a patch to the CDD sgml documentation. But I do not know
what kind of SGML it is, so there is no guarantee that the patched file
will compile...

I'll try and will fix it if necessary.  BTW, it's debian-doc sgml
which is not really the best choice but I do not know a better one.