Re: Bioclipse 1.0

Le Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 02:41:42PM +0200, aliban a écrit :
> Hello
>
> The Bioclipse team is proud to announce the release of Bioclipse 1.0.

Dear Edrin,

Thank you very much for notifying us of your first release. Your
software looks really great!

I saw on your packaging page that you already have attempted to package
Bioclipse for Debian.
http://wiki.bioclipse.net/index.php?title=Bioclipse_packaging_and_deployment

I wanted to have a look at your /debian directory, but I am unable to
find the sources. Anyway, do you need some help, or do you get enough
input form the debian pkg-java team? (note that I know nothing about
Java).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy