ODIN

Dear Debian-Med developers,

I am the maintainer of ODIN  -the Object oriented Development Interface for
NMR. Here is a short description of the software:

ODIN is a free software framework for rapid prototyping of
magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) sequences. The sequences can be
written using a high-level object oriented C++ programming interface.
Thereby, the sequence programmer is supported by advanced sequence
analysis tools, such as interactive plotting of k-space trajectories,
a user interface for a fast compile-link-test cycle and a powerful
MRI simulator. Furthermore, interfaces to scanner hardware from
different manufacturers exist so that the sequences, developed once,
can be executed on multiple platforms. The framework is completed by a
generic image reconstruction program.

I regularily release Debian packages of ODIN which can be found here:
http://od1n.sourceforge.net/download.html

I would be happy if you could include ODIN in the list of inofficial Debian
packages.

Thank you, Thies Jochimsen