From: Andreas Tille [mailto:tillea@rki.de]
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:54 PM
To: Chris Lang
Cc: Gary M. Teichrow; Gerald Bortis; Jon S. Teichrow; Debian Med Project
List
Subject: Re: Debian-Med Mirth Integration

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006, Chris Lang wrote:

> 	We have recently become aware of the Debian-Med project and the
> goal of including Mirth as a Medical Records package. We are very
> interested in seeing this project move forward and will be happy to
> provide support and guidance in the integration of Mirth with
> Debian-Med.

Thanks for your interest in Debian-Med.  I keep the mailing list in CC
because I think there is nothing private in your mail and the list is
our central place for organisation.

> 	Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help and
> feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

As you might have noticed our TODO list is quite long.  So the best
idea to move Mirth to Debian would be to start building Debian packages
from it.  While this sounds perhaps technically hard to do we
can provide help and if the packages are finished and clean we will
sponsor it to the Debian central repository.