Re: Three new packages for debian-med!

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Good news, three of my packages have been accepted.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

Great.

I was wondering how to keep track of the new packates (and also how to
advertise them). I will soon submit an update for the debian-med
website.

I guess Tobias will care for it but I repeat that I would be more than
happy if we would find one more person who helps Tobias maintaining the
Debian-Med part of the official Debian website.

The two other things I am thinking about are the debian-med
metapackages and the debtags. But how mature are the debtags?

Tagging packages with relevance for Debian-Med is quite high on
my priority list and I'm positive that I will be able to increase
my work for Debian-Med again.  I moved at June 21 to my new house
and I hope that the famous German Telekom will finally manage to
give me a DSL connection (which now lasts 14 days :-(((( - stupid
people there, I could tell you stories ...).

For the debian-med metapackages, do you think that it would make sense
to upload their sources on the alioth svn repository so that we could
add packages in their dependancies as they are released ?

The packaging stuff is released in the CDD tree because I hoped to
collect the stuff that is common to all CDDs there, which did not
really worked until now.  Just have a look at

   http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/cdd/projects/med/?rev=0&sc=0

and tell me if you want commit permissions.