Debian Package Manager wanted

Hi all,

we are in the final phase for version 0.2 of GNUmed.

 http://www.gnumed.org
 http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/WebHome

Unfortunately, our Debian Package manager (Andreas Tille)
for 0.1 will not be able to do the same for 0.2 due to time
constraints.

Our reference platform is Debian. We already have GNUmed
packages in Debian Etch/Debian Med. Hence we are in great
need of someone doing further Debian packaging for us.

What support will you get ?

- there are 0.1 Debian packages and the infrastructure which
  can be reused

- I, as the lead developer, will be your direct contact on
  GNUmed questions

- we already have 0.2 installation packages for Windows and
  a Windows release manage who will help with packaging

- our previous Debian maintainer offered to answer any
  questions that arise

I have seen quite a few people create nice packages on this
list so I sincerely hope someone can help us on that.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346