rkward: Graphical Interface to R (statistics program)

Hi,

I hope this doesn't seem to off-topic but I just sponsord rkward which is
(will become) a GUI for R. At the moment it's still very beta. I mention this
here because in my experience there's a need for graphical statistics program
in the medical department.

Anybody interested please try out the program. There no packages for stable
yet but it should compile (does here) on testing and sarge as well.

Hope you didn't mind,

Roland

Roland Marcus Rutschmann <rudi@debian.org>