Debian-med Subversion repository

Hello all,

I needed a place to store the ctn package in some public subversion
repository, and asked Andreas whether I should get a separate one for
ctn or use one for Debian-Med. Andreas thought that the debian-med
repository would be best (since that's used for reducing the packaging
overhead for debian-med packages).

Any other debian-med package that wants to make use of the SVN
repository can do so. The directory trunk/packages can contain subdirs
for, indeed, packages, and they can be checked out individually. You'll
need to be added to the debian-med Alioth project, contact Andreas or me
for that mentioning your Alioth username.

Just in case this is useful to anyone else.

Bye,
Thijs