Re: ITK debian packages

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

Last week I finally got a chance to download the 2005-12-03 version of insighttoolkit
from http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/insighttoolkit/

It builds OK, though there are a number of lintian warnings of
the nature:

W: libinsighttoolkit4-dev: executable-not-elf-or-script ./usr/include/InsightToolkit/Algorithms/itkBayesianClassifierImageFilter.txx

This is what I told Gavin.

I'm keen to have ITK uploaded to debian.  I notice that the ITP bug
(#184554) was closed when the packages were uploaded to
mentors.debian.net.  That's not really what's intended; rather, the
bug should remain open until the packages are uploaded to debian proper.

Definitely.

I guess we also need CableSwig uploaded to Debian.  I couldn't find
any ITP or RFP for it.

Have you had a chance to produce packages with bindings?

Gavin announced to build CableSwig as well but his ITK packages should
work independantly.