zope-zms

Hi,

I'm not sure is there right place to ask.

I'm a cardiovascular surgeon. I try to use zope-zms as an open source content
management for science, technology and medicine. I have Debian Etch
2.6.17-2-k7. I have installed zope-zms via apt-get.
Firstly zope2.9 and zop3 were installed. System reported that;
Zope2.9: no instances found.
* Zope3: skipping default (old/purged)

Installed programs;

ii  med-cms               0.11                  Debian-Med content management
systems
ii  med-common            0.11                  Debian-Med Project common
package
ii  medcon                0.9.9.0-1             Medical Image (DICOM,
ECAT, ...) conversion tool

un  zope                  <none>                (no description available)
un  zope-book             <none>                (no description available)
ii  zope-common           0.5.24                common settings and scripts
for zope installations
un  zope-devguide         <none>                (no description available)
pn  zope-epoz             <none>                (no description available)
un  zope-ldapuserfolder   <none>                (no description available)
pn  zope-textindexng2     <none>                (no description available)
pn  zope-textindexng2-lib <none>                (no description available)
ii  zope-zms              2.3.2b57a09-2.2       Content management for
science, technology and medicine
un  zope2.7               <none>                (no description available)
un  zope2.8               <none>                (no description available)
pn  zope2.9               <none>                (no description available)
ii  zope3                 3.2.1-5               Open Source Web Application
Server (Libraries)

http://localhost and http://localhost:8080 returned error   code.

How can I use zope-zms & med-cms  or where can find help about this topic.
Thanks in advance.

--
Zeki Çatav
http://kalpdamar.hekimi.com