Re: Volunteers needed to experiment with tags in debian/control

On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Is there a consensus on which tag we should use to indicate that a
package belongs to Debian-Med ?

Unfortunately we did not started working on DebTags which is
a real shame and we definitely should start really soon. The
latest hint about this issue was

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2006/08/msg00039.html

Ben Armstrong is in several ways a vanguard for our project
because Debian-Med was modelled after his idea for Debian-Jr
and thus I would trust him for the first shot.

I'm currently sitting in Hall in Tyrol because I will
hold a talk about Debian-Med tomorrow (sorry only German
information and nothing really new).  If I will find the
time tomorrow I will try to read some information about
DebTagging and perhaps I will be able to come up with a
reasonable proposal (which should not stop anybody else
to make his own proposal!).