Re: ODIN

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your remarks! I will try to address as many as possible
in the next release.
I understand that all the points that you have listed are important for
an official package. However, changing some of them (no debian directory
in main SVN tree, Debian-package-specific Changelog) would, at this point,
just mean more work to do (Currently, all I have to do to create a new
release, including the Debian package, is checking out the code from SVN and
issuing a 'make release' ).
Since I am supporting ODIN on many other platforms (Windows, MacOS, VxWorks),
I cannot put all my effort into an official Debian package. However, I would
be very happy and cooperative if someone is willing to work on this.

Thies