Re: Bioclipse 1.0

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

I wanted to have a look at your /debian directory, but I am unable to
find the sources. Anyway, do you need some help, or do you get enough
input form the debian pkg-java team? (note that I know nothing about
Java).

I know nothing about Java as well but it would be really interesting
to incorporate Bioclipse into Debian.  If there is no Java expert
lurking on Debian-Med list we should probably foreward this to
the Debian Java list and hopefully there will be a sponsor.