Re: ODIN

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Thies Jochimsen wrote:

I regularily release Debian packages of ODIN which can be found here:
http://od1n.sourceforge.net/download.html

I would be happy if you could include ODIN in the list of inofficial Debian
packages.

Including it on the web pages is usually cheap (I have heard
currently it is not because only DDs have access).  But why you
want onto the inofficial list if you could have an official
package?  Debian-Med is for conclusion of medical software
inside Debian and I see no reason to keep good quality software
outside.

I had a (really quick) look onto the debian directory in your
source tarball and I would have some remarks about your packaging
that should be enhanced.  But this might be the job of your
sponsor and I hope t hat we find some sponsor for your package
who might be interested in it.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest in Debian-Med