Re: CONTACT THE PAYING BANK

hi sir my name is pavan jham and i am claim against the winning lottery price.my ticket number is 00903228100. but i cant get any response with you .sir i am requesting you pls responce to me on my email id .with end of the day.after two days ago i find out the responce  from australian union lottery .whose director is marylyn nadal(lottery director)they advice me that i have to open an account in your central bank of neatherland for cash the winning price.
          sir i am requesting u pls give me right information for claim the winning price.and save me from some frod case.