Re: primer3

Hi Charles,

for a moment I thought that I would have to contradict, primer3 should be in
Debian, but no, this is ePCR that I misstook it with. If you would be
prepared to take over the packaging and the contact with upstream ... this
would be great! I left the wet-lab environment half a year ago. Another nice
package is perlprimer that you may want to have a look at.

Many greetings

Steffen