Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:46:16 -0700
From: kris kvilekval <kris@cs.ucsb.edu>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: bounty for packaging OME

Hello

We are looking for someone with packaging experience to help package OME
(http://www.openmicroscopy.org/)
for debian on a paid basis.
This could be a ont-time or an on-going task depending on the
complexity and time involved for
maintenance.   Please contact Illya at igg@nih.gov for more information.

Thanks,
kris

BTW if this is not the correct forum, please let me know.

----- End forwarded message -----

Well, debian-devel is in principle the right forum.  For software that
reaches in the field of medicine or is in any way related to medical work
we try to focus people to the Debian-Med project which is just an internal
subproject inside Debian.  The reason for this is that currently there is
some work to do to make Debian the distribution of choice for medical
care.  Feel free to have a look at

       http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med

In case you know some projects that are missing and might be an interesting
target from your point of view just drop us a mail.