Re: [RFS] Looking for sponsors for multiple alignment and phylogeny programs.

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 03:37:36PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I prepared debian packages for two programns and I am looking for
> sponsors to review them. They are available on mentors.debian.net, on
> svn.alioth.org/wsvn/debian-med, and on charles.plessy.org/debian.

Thanks for your work.  Mentors FAQ
(http://people.debian.org/~mpalmer/debian-mentors_FAQ.html) suggests
providing with the RFS the following information:

 * Name of the package;
 * The licence the package is provided under;
 * Short and long descriptions of the package; and
 * Where the package can be obtained from (either via FTP/HTTP or by
e-mailing someone). If you have nowhere to host files yourself, you
can make use of the mentors.debian.net service.

You already provided all this information in your ITP (I recall them
below in case it helps).

> * treeviewx: a graphical user interface for displaying and prining
>               phylogenetic trees.

> * dialign: a multiple alignment program for biological sequences.

Good luck for the sponsoring,
Frédéric
(I am not a DD)

And in case of interest to anyone (collaborative maintenance on
Alioth): http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/04/msg00013.html