Re: Bug-Squashing Party: April 20th-23rd

On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 07:54:12PM -0300, Guilherme de S. Pastore wrote :

> Our main target, which everyone is probably already used to, are the
> release-critical bugs affecting the etch release.

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were tools to monitor debian-med as a whole. It
seems that in the future, Debtags will be an exciting tool, but what for
now? Our problem is that, even if we would start a stronger
collaborative maintainership by having a common contact adress as in the
maintainer field of the packages, there are many other packages which
are relevant to debian-med and maintained outisde.

I am sometimes browsing the list of RC packages, but as they do not
include any description, I find it hard to find bugs which would be very
relevant for biology and medecine in Debian.

Any suggestion ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles