Search plugins of Firefox

Hi people!

Just to update you about the plugins for Firefox.

I need to send a ping to Biocyc author, remembering him about his
plugin and if he can release it under another license or dual license
it.

The plugins to search patents are now released under the BSD license
(with the PNG files needed by the plugin).

Plugins from Pubschem (searching for Substance and Compound) are now
GPL (PNG too).

4 plugins to search PLoS are GPL too. Upstream author said that the
icons were copied from PLoS website. So unless I check this, there are
no icons for the 4 plugins.

There are 3 plugins that I will send an email to their upstream
authors, explaining about the license.

I also need to verify if some authors didn't answer, and ping them one
more time.

Things are a little slow, but they are moving :-)

They said that their plugins are available on
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/, with the license updated. If they are not
updated yet, I can send the plugins (or put them available on a site).
Also, if someone want the template that I used to ask the upstream
author to change their license, just email me. The template is not
very good, but it looks that it worked! :-)

I will see if I get this week to ask about the remaining plugins.

Best regards,
Nelson