Re: Tracking CDD-specific package requests in the WNPP

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 14:34 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I just crosspost this also to debian-med list for the reason that people
> notice this.  I would suggest to go over all WNPP bugs which are tagged
> [Med] or [Biology] at random places (well, not really random, but not as
> suggested here) and change this to [med] in the end of the short description
> (please mind also the not about lower cases in the tag).

Sounds good.  Thanks for updating the doc.

By the way, there is a small difference in this feature from my original
feature request, but I don't think it's a problem, which is why I closed
the bug.  This allows matching only on one substring, not a regex.  So
you can't use this method to locate ITP *and* the [jr] tag at the end.
Frankly, I don't think it matters.  The list will be short enough so it
is easy to see at a glance the ITPs, RFPs etc.  If anything fancier is
needed, a trivial script can be written that fetches the entries from
the BTS and sorts/filters on additional criteria, and creates a page
presenting the results in whatever format suits our purposes.

Ben