Re: Raster3D (and gff2aplot too)

Hi!

>    (...)
>    (please use also versioned dependencies on ImageMagick!).

I have put imagemagick (>= 6.0.6.2), since it is the version that is on Sarge and SID.
Also versioned gs-gpl (>= 8.01) (8.01 is in Sarge and SID too. Or don't need to version gs-gpl?).

> > Then I download some packages source that were split in <package> and
> > <package>-doc.
> > They were installing all the documents under /usr/share/doc/package-doc
> > Because that I installed on the same way. I don't remember the name of
> > the packages, but I saw it on two packages.
> Just keep it as it is.  It is more a personal feeling than a technical issue.

I made what you said on the other email. Docs and examples are installed under /usr/share/doc/raster3d/

> > I hope that there is no more mistake on the packages.
> Please find a reasonable solution for the Dependency issue (either make a
> Depends or split up what needs the Dependency to an extra package).

They are on Depends now. As you said, imagemagick and gs-gpl are util in general. ImageMagick is also excellent with images, and since Raster3D generates images, could be good to the user install it.
I won't split it to another raster3d-extra, since those 2 programs came together with Raster3D.
IMHO it's better to leave as Depends.

> > And, finally, could you upload a new revision of the gff2aplot package?
> > I corrected some small things on the package (nothing important).
> Done.

Thanks for uploading! :-)

Raster3D packages available at the usual location:
http://biolinux.df.ibilce.unesp.br/naoliv/med/raster3d/

Thank you very much Andreas!

Cheers
Nelson A. de Oliveira