Re: Debian-Med in Murmansk.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Vegard Munthe wrote:

Indeed it does, and some options that exist are not listed. PING, f.ex.
(http://ping.chip.org/).
Thanks for the hint.  I guess Tobias will care for inclusion on our web
pages.
BTW, I guess I've got some good ideas from the SkoleLinux workshop regarding to auto-building our webpages containing the projects.
I'll report on this soon.

We have a person looking at this. Unfortunately we have to prioritize
making simple packages we can use ourselves before making an effort to
package it properly for Debian. We will however try the best we can to
share our experiences, and I will report as we proceed.
That's fine.

Thank you for the README's, I have sent them to our developer.
This was the reason for my hint to point you to this.  I do not expect
perfect packages from you, but if you try to follow my hints your workload
will be probably smaller and also the workload of the maintainer who
finally will take it over in Debian will be reduced.