Debian-Med in Murmansk.

FAIR will colaborate with a childrens hospital in the city of Murmansk,
Russia, autumn 2005-spring 2006. We wish to use Debian, prefereably Sarge,
and will use a few of the Debian-Med packages.

We are planning to test the care2x systems (not to happy that its PHP),
and would like to know if anyone knows of any active deployments of Care2x
at hospitals?

We are also looking for Russian developers/system administrators to work
with us in deploying the system and training the doctors and nurses in
using the different systems in Murmansk. Please spread the word.

Chiao,
Vegard Munthe
FAIR International Operations